How to Book
- If, after looking at our many galleries for inspiration and our price guides for an idea of costs you need help deciding exactly what type of cast you want - whether the pose, material finish or just some advice about what's available for your budget, then the best way to get in touch is by email, and we will respond as soon as possible (usually the same day but definitely within a couple of days). Alternatively, you can give us a ring on 01622 609386 between 10am-5pm Monday to Friday or 10am-4pm Saturday and either CJ or André will be happy to answer any questions you may have. There are no such things as silly questions, and it's very unlikely you'd be asking us anything we haven't been asked before, so don't be afraid to get in touch with all your ideas or concerns. We also have an extensive FAQ page which may already hold the information you are after if you're feeling a bit shy or hesitant to get in touch at first.
- Once you've decided on a cast, let us know your availability (Saturday appointments tend to book up further in advance, so you will have more choice of appointment if you can come during the week) and we will match you up with the first available slot that suits you. We will put any quote in writing in an email, and will explain the amount of your deposit (to confirm the booking and cover material cost in the event of a cancellation - usually 50% of the casting cost) which can be paid either by BACS or cheque. If you wish to pay your deposit by credit or debit card, the easiest way is to buy a gift voucher for the amount of the deposit via our online Gift Shop or we can arrange for you to pay via Paypal (there may be a small charge for credit/debit card fees if paying this way).
- With your booking confirmed, we will then send you any specific instructions for your casting day - for example what to wear and how to prepare. If you need any help with things like how to get here, where to park, where to go for a meal before/after your appointment, where to stay over if you are traveling quite a distance or other things in the area to visit, you can find all of that information by clicking HERE.
- Any remaining balance can be paid in instalments or when you come to collect the finished piece of art, and we will discuss these options with you to work out your preferences.
- Remember, if you want to give the gift of a casting appointment to a friend or loved one, you can always purchase one of our luxury Gift Packages (for our most popular casting options) or Gift Vouchers (for a monetary value or specific casting option) via the online Gift Shop at any time of day or night.