Backs & Bottoms Casting Gallery
This gallery contains just a few of the many hundreds of back and bottom casts we have created over the years for men and women. You are not limited by the finishes, styles and poses you see in this gallery. We offer luxury gift packages and gift vouchers if you would like to give this experience as a gift. Contact us with your ideas or any questions you may have, and we will transform your assets into a work of art worthy of any wall. For a PRICE GUIDE for our most popular poses and finishes please scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- What could be more perfect than the natural, feminine curves of a woman or the firm rumptasticness of a man's pert buttocks? Next to torsos, these are our most popular casts and generally given as a special gift for weddings, birthdays, anniversaries or just to celebrate the delightful bumptious peachy wobbliness of one of our favourite body parts. Your lover will instantly recognise your intimate form, but your finished life cast sculpture will be of such fine quality that anyone visiting your house will probably never realise it wasn't purchased from an art gallery unless you choose to tell them you were the model.
- Immortalise your favourite butt in piece of lifecast sculpture and you can admire them or pat them any time you like. Whether in simple, white gypsum plaster, intricately decorated, cold cast metals or solid bronze, this is one bodycast gift certain to bring a smile to the recipient's face for many years. This is a gift they will NEVER be expecting, but once given, will NEVER be forgotten.
- Whether plain or fancy, or something a little cheeky, you can be sure of a fabulous service, that's fun, memorable, safe and professional. With our female lifecaster CJ on hand to cast female clients and babies, and André, our male lifecaster available for male clients, we will make sure you feel comfortable and confident in the process and talk you through every stage so you know what to expect from this somewhat strange and unusual activity. We always aim to make the casting session as memorable as the art itself, so you always have a story to tell to go with your personal sculpture. Check out our FAQ to find out more about it, or contact us directly with your questions. For a comparison between different popular material finishes, click here.
A PRICE GUIDE TO OUR MOST POPULAR OPTIONS
Plain white gypsum casts (wall hung):-
- Baby bottoms - from £95
- Adult buttocks only- £365
- Lower back/buttocks - £400
- Lower back/buttocks/upper thighs - £450
- Upper back/shoulders - £400
- Back/shoulders (stopping above buttocks) - £450
- Shoulders down to upper thighs - £675
- Shaped buttocks (eg heart shaped) - £575
- Full back with arms/hands - £1200
For a more detailed price guide for decorative options such as painted or engraved bodycasts or material upgrades in finishes such as real metal veneers, cold cast metals, drizzled pewter or foundry cast bronze, please CLICK HERE. For gift vouchers or gift packages for our more popular options please click here. To book or ask any questions you may have, please click the button below.